Now-a-days, most of our daily activities depend upon the Internet. From Shopping to Banking and Financial Planning, everything is now online. This has made our personal and financial information more vulnerable than ever before. Coupled with the advanced cybersecurity threats, this has led to a situation where cybersecurity solutions are absolutely essential. Among the vast spectrum of solutions, Webroot Antivirus offers a complete security solution package that is both effective and efficient at the same time.
Webroot Antivirus is a next-generation cybersecurity solution that perfectly integrates unrelenting security with optimized system performance. In other words, it displays a holistic, user-centric approach.
After purchasing and installing this security solution, you must activate Webroot Antivirus for an unmatched security experience.
Activate Webroot Antivirus
You can easily Activate Webroot Antivirus with two methods. It allows activation either as the first or the last step of the Setup process.
Activate Before Installation
- Get access to the Computer that needs the unbeatable protection from Webroot Antivirus. Make sure it is hooked to an uninterrupted Internet Connection. Also, ensure that it fulfills the specified “System Requirements”. Along with that, uninstall any previously Installed Antivirus.
- Once you are prepared, bring up an Internet Browser on this Device.
- Go to “www.webroot.com/safe”. For this, enter this URL in the Browser’s Address Bar and hit the “Enter” key.
- On its Welcome window, provide your unique 20-digit “Webroot Activation Key”. You get this Reference Code at the time of purchases. For this, either check your “Purchase Confirmation Email” or the “Retail Card”/ “Installation Pack”.
- Besides that, type in an active Email Address with which you want to set up your Webroot Account. Here, it is important to note that this Email Address will act as your Username and will facilitate access to your Account.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- Following that, you must establish your User Account for Webroot Antivirus. For this, you must provide the details as mentioned below on Webroot’s Management Portal.
- Password: A strong and unique Passphrase for preventing unauthorized access to your Account.
- Repeat Password: Re-enter the Password to avoid any typing errors.
- Personal Security Code: Add a Personal Security Code consisting of 6 unique characters to add an additional layer of protection. In every event of Webroot Login, you will have to provide 2 characters of this Code.
- Security Question: In order to complete the three-tier protection for Webroot Antivirus Account, select one of the Security Questions from the drop-down box.
- Security Answer: Provide a relevant Answer to the selected Security Question.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- As a result, it will send you a “Confirmation Email” on the given Email Address.
- Hence, log in to your Email Account.
- Then, locate the required Email in your Inbox.
- Open this Email and click on the “Verification Link”.
Activate After Installation
- Launch the Installed Webroot Antivirus Application on your Computer.
- Click on “My Account”.
- If prompted, “Webroot Login” to your Webroot Account.
- Go to the “Activate a New Keycode” section located on your screen’s right-hand side.
- Accurately type in the 20-digit “Webroot Activation Keycode” in the respective text box.
- Then, click “Activate”.
- At last, restart your Computer.