Webroot Activation is necessary to complete the installation process of the software. For activation, the software will ask you to Enter Webroot Keycode. It is a 20 digit alpha-numeric keycode which helps in maintaining the privacy of the software. It is provided to you at the time of purchase of the software. So, you can not install your Webroot product without a keycode. To find a Webroot Keycode and to activate your software, go through the below-given guide.
How To Find a Webroot Keycode?
While installing the software on your device, it will ask you to Enter Webroot keycode into the given field. So, follow the below-given instructions.
- If you have purchased the product from the website, you will get the Keycode in the confirmation mail. To confirm your product purchase, webroot sends an email that also contains the product key code for activation. So, open the mail and note down the code for future use. The software will ask you to enter Webroot Keycode while installing the software.
- But if you have purchased from the retail store, you will find the Keycode at the back of the retail card. It is covered with a silver lining that you need to scratch to note down the code. Use this code for the activation of your product.
Find the Webroot Keycode in the application
If you have already installed and activated the Webroot software and want to find it in the application, follow the below-given procedures.
- First of all, open the Webroot application on your system.
- Then, click on the My Account tab which is located at the top. Make sure that you must be already signed in.
- It will show you all the details of your purchased product with the Keycode.
Following are the steps:
- Open the Webroot application on your mobile device.
- If prompted, click on the “Subscription Active” tab located at the top of your screen. There you will get your Webroot product Keycode.
- If you do not see the tab, go to the menu icon. Sign in to your account by entering your credentials.
- It will show you a new window with your keycode and subscription information.
If you want to activate your Webroot product before installation, follow the below-given instructions:
- First of all, open a web browser on your system.
- Then, visit webroot.com/safe by typing it in the address bar.
- Now, it will show you the activation window.
- On the activation window, type your email address into the given field.
- Then, enter a 20 digit activation key code provided to you at the time of purchase. Make sure that you have entered all the digits correctly.
- After that, click on the Next button to complete the activation process.
- Now, Webroot will send you an email with the installation instructions. Follow all the instructions carefully and install your Webroot product on your device.
This completes the activation process and it is necessary to install your Webroot product.