WEBROOT is a “cloud-based antivirus” software that secures your device from viruses and malware. This antivirus is the fastest and lightest antivirus in the market. It also secures account login details and passwords. This is a user-friendly interface that can manage multiple devices. Therefore, you can use this software with all the operating systems like Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. It has a large malware database. Sometimes, you need to uninstall webroot from your device. You can uninstall Webroot antivirus from your device using Webroot Removal Tool. It is a simple and quick method for successfully removing Webroot.
Webroot removal tool is a simple program that will uninstall webroot from your device. It also helps to remove all traces of Webroot security software from your device. Hence, follow the given steps to uninstall the Webroot using the Webroot removal tool.
Procedure for Removing Webroot Antivirus – Webroot Removal Tool
For removing Webroot antivirus either from the control panel or with a Webroot Removal tool, it’s preferred to start by ending the running Webroot antivirus. This will make your uninstallation process much easier and faster. For ending your Webroot antivirus security, follow the below-given steps.
- Firstly, go to the taskbar.
- Now, click on the “triangle” icon located on the lower right corner of the taskbar to open the “Hidden apps” in it.
- Then, from the list right-click the Webroot antivirus and select “Shut Down Protection” from the menu box.
- After that, a dialogue box will appear which will ask you whether you want to shut down Webroot antivirus, all-time protection and proactive malware Defense from your device or not.
- Click on the “Yes” button to shut down Webroot from your device.
For More Help you can visit this link in order to remove the Webroot Anti-virus from your devices.
Download and Installation Process of Webroot Removal Tool- Bloatware Uninstaller
Follow the given instructions for download and installation of Bloatware Uninstaller into your device.
- Open the “Web Browser”.
- Visit the official website of “Bloatware Uninstaller”.
- Then, click on the “Download Now”.
This will start downloading the Webroot Removal tool into your device.
- After downloading the Bloatware Uninstaller into your device. Double-click on the “Bloatware Uninstaller” setup file.
- Now, the dialogue box will appear which will ask whether you want to allow this app to install on your device or not. Click on “Yes” to install.
- Then again a dialogue box will appear and click on the “Next” button.
- The next window will ask you to accept the license agreement. After reading the agreement carefully tick on the checkbox ‘I accept the agreement”.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- After that, select a specific place to store the installed files and folders. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Click on the “Next” button again.
- Lastly, a dialogue box will appear. Click on the “Install” button.
Finally, this procedure will install the Webroot Removal tool successfully into your device.
Removing Webroot using Bloatware Uninstaller
First, you need to register the program to use all features of Bloatware uninstaller.
- For registration, double click on the Bloatware uninstaller icon.
- Click on the register button on the top right corner of the Bloatware window.
- Then, copy and paste your registration code directly into the box and then click on the “Active now” option.
- Click on the “OK” option.
Now, you are registered with the Bloatware uninstaller and you can start to use the program.
- The Bloatware uninstaller window will show all the apps you have installed in your device.
- Select the app- “Webroot SecureAnywhere” that you need to uninstall on the interface.
- Then click on the “Run Analyze” button. It will scan related components and present a full list of associated files and data within a very short time.
- After the complete scanning, click on the “Complete Removal” button through which the user can totally uninstall the unwanted application from your computer.
- Now, click on the “Yes” option to delete all the leftover scanned in uninstaller.
- Wait for a while until it completes the full process of uninstalling Webroot AntiVirus from your device.
Hence, this procedure will help you to uninstall Webroot from your device successfully without creating any sort of problem. If you still face any kind of issue while removing webroot antivirus from your computer or Mobile device you can visit the Webroot Support page.